Sunday, October 9, 2011

Our contact was...

On Thursday we heard that our contact was in Vladimir.

That's all we've heard.

On another amazing note though, I was looking online for other families who had adopted from Vladimir too.  I came across this blog...and recognized the orphanage where this family adopted...and later realized that I knew the little girl too.

Come to find out it was a little girl that had stolen the hearts of my adopted family: the Jurgensen's.  They had been praying to find out where she was...and God answered their prayers.  Incredible.  She's been adopted by a Christian family somewhere in the midwest.

God writes stories...sometimes we want to hear the next part of the story when it just isn't time yet.  I'm thankful we know this part of her story.

No comments:

Post a Comment